Our decks are truly customized. We not only help you determine the right look for your deck—including style, size, design patterns, materials, lighting, fasteners, railings, etc–we help you think through its functionality and ensure that the finished product meets your current (and future! needs).
When we build a deck, we do it right—the first time. We will ensure that all codes are met, and that permits are obtained. We will anchor the deck to the house wall to ensure stability, and prevent your deck from shifting. We will install house to deck doors, if needed. We will use quality materials.
Allstate Roofing & More, LLC offers three options for deck materials:
- Pressure Treated Lumber: Good
- #1 Grade A pressure treated wood.
- Requires staining/painting and regular maintenance.
- Capped Wood Composite: Better
- Plastic and wood fibers coated with a PVC composite for a real wood look.
- No sealing, painting, or regular maintenance required.
- Comes in a variety of color choices.
- Capped Polymer: Best
- Enhanced wood look, and requires minimal maintenance.
- Wide variety of color options.
- Very durable and very strong–comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Boards remain cooler in the sun (great for pool decks or bare feet).
Do you have an existing deck that you would like retrofitted? We can do that too.
Did you know that Allstate Roofing & More, LLC “picture frames” each deck–adding an outside border at a 45-degree angle?
Why Wait Longer?
Call or contact us today and our experts will help you design the deck that your home has been waiting for!