Account Manager of Commercial & Home Improvement Jobs
Allstate Roofing & More
Allstate Roofing & More is driven to provide the best affordable exterior home improvement solutions with excellent customer service. In addition to providing consumers with the highest quality products available in the industry, Allstate Roofing & More continues to grow and service thousands of families across the state of NY. We are dedicated to continuous improvement of product, service, and processes. Working for Allstate Roofing & More is more than a job, it is an opportunity to build a lifelong career with a company that recognizes hard work and dedication.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for presenting Allstate Roofing & More replacement solutions to homeowners. A successful Sales Account Manager will achieve individual sales goals through assertively presenting a compelling case for customers to choose Allstate Roofing & More. Read customer wants and needs and translate our product offerings to match. Strive for a one-call close. Plan for and deliver effective follow up on the rest. Proactively seek out new referrals through customer relationship networking. Continually strive for a 100% “Very Satisfied” customer experience every time.
The Sales Account Manager’s primary duty is closing sales through consistent and effective delivery of our proven selling model. The Sales Account Manager is required to:
- Be available for customer appointments during evenings and Saturdays, in addition to weekday hours.
- Adopt and deliver a structured sales presentation.
- Prepare and present a price quote before leaving every appointment.
- Follow up and respond to all customer questions within 24 hours.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Achieving individual sales and customer satisfaction goals and objectives
- Effectively presenting Allstate Roofing & More solutions to customers.
- Striving to close the sale during all customer interactions.
- Responding to customer concerns and engaging sales support resources to achieve first-time resolution on all customer problems/issues.
- Maintaining exceptional level of expertise of products/services relating to Allstate Roofing & More’s customers.
- Ensuring quotes and orders are accurate following company sales process.
- Strong customer database systems tools capabilities leveraged to manage all customer interactions and proactively communicate to customers.
Other Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Actively represent Allstate Roofing & More at company sponsored events, invitations to discuss and/or present Allstate Roofing & More products, and/or builder home shows.
- Thanking clients and encouraging lead and referral generation.
- Working variable, non-traditional hours making themselves available for customers during evenings and weekends.
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Key Competencies
- Able to quickly earn trust and credibility with customers
- Provides superb customer service and generates referrals from one customer to others
- Skilled at relating to a variety of customers – balances poise and integrity with a service mentality
- Works collaboratively with Allstate Roofing & More team members and customers
- Enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Energized by meeting and engaging new people, skilled networker
- Demonstrates confidence balanced with humility
- Tenacious, able to persevere through sales challenges and setbacks
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible about hours, responsive to customer needs, willing to be available
- Excellent influencer- can sell something new, shift paradigms, conveys the value proposition
- Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge
- Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
- Works well without close supervision but always keeps their manager informed.
- Focuses on details and follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and smart devices, and ability to learn internal software programs and applications
Individual should have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; OR
- one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements. Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able to prioritize responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field
- 7+ years sales experience
Language and Communication Skills
- Ability to read and analyze documents related to contracts and work documents.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to verbally present information and respond to questions from customers, managers, and the general public.
A majority of the travel will be local with regular visits to showrooms, job sites and customer locations with some exceptions. These exceptions include, but are not limited to, trainings in other branches and training with Allstate Roofing & More. Individual must have a company-compliant driving record and valid driver’s license to perform the necessary travel for the position.
- This is a full-time position that will require overtime during peak seasons.
- Occasional night and or weekend work is required.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an environment of constant interruptions and be able to prioritize responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive an automobile, stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment varies between low to moderate in administrative offices and to moderate on constructions sites. Sales Account Manager must be willing to travel in the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse markets as needed.
Job Type: Full-time