Vinyl siding was first introduced in the 1950s, but it didn’t gain popularity until the 1970s after changes to its composition and installation reduced issues and made it a great low maintenance option for home owners! New developments have even allowed today’s siding to come with essentially sunscreen built in, which protects the colors from UV fade and allows for a wider variety of color options!
Did you know that siding can last a lifetime? While homes in the northeast typically need to be painted an average of every 5 years, vinyl siding requires minimal upkeep. Allstate Roofing & More, LLC provides many options of siding that come with a lifetime warranty.
Siding is not a one size fits all look. Did you know:
- You can choose from a wide variety of color options—from white to dark gray to everything in between!
- You can choose single, double, or even triple exposure to match the style of your home.
- Decorative scallops and shingles can be used to accent your home.
- Not only can you use an accent color for shutters and trim, but we can use an accent color on the windowsills!
- Vinyl siding comes in a variety of “looks” and textures—including cedar shake and wood.
- Siding can maintain (and even upgrade) the look of your home.
- Through 3D technology, we can show you how the colors and styles that you select will look on your home BEFORE installation.
Additionally, siding can better insulate your home, and reduce exterior noise by 15-35%.
Contact us today to learn more, and for a free estimate: firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-400-7663.